8' X 20" Modular Office
Our mobile offices are built from a new 20' corten steel BigSteelBox, making them durable and easy to transport. These offices have been modified with the specifications below:
- 8'(w) x 20'(l) x 8'6"(h) corten steel shell
- Working cargo doors with lock box
- Powder coated steel man door with deadbolt and lock box
- 4' x 3' powder coated sliding window with vandalism guard
- Durable rubber baseboards
- Hardwood container flooring
- 1/2" spray foam with fiberglass insulation (R15)
- Framed walls with 2"x4" wood studs and 1/2" vinyl-wrapped drywall
- Two 2000w wall-mounted heaters with thermostat
- One 6000BTU air conditioning unit
- Exterior photocell light
- Interior vapor-proof lighting
- 100 amp panel with breakers and hard wire fitting
- Telephone & data hookups
- One quad and four duplex receptacles to power your devices
Price: $15,900.00 each
Location: Abbotsford, BC (Shipping available throughout Canada)
For more information and to purchase one of these modular offices, contact Christina Chiasson at 604-670-8752 or ChristinaC@bigsteelbox.com.
Residential Moving & Storage
BigSteelBox makes residential moving and storage simple.
We deliver a BigSteelBox to your home, you pack it at your own pace, then we pick it up and move it to your new home. If you need storage, keep the Box at your place or we'll store it at one of our secure locations.
Benefits of Building with Steel
For mobile structures on remote worksites, building with steel makes sense when compared to wood-frame construction.
BigSteelBoxes are built for ocean shipping and withstanding the elements, so they're much more solid, durable and stackable than trailers.