Portable, Modular Washrooms and Wash Cars for Industrial Worksites
Our most recent modular washroom unit was created for use on an oil and gas worksite located in a high-humidity climate.
This mobile washroom measures 10’ wide X 40’ long, and features a number of custom details specified by the client to ensure it would be hardy and durable enough for its location, including:
• Stainless steel vanity and sinks, which will stand up to wet areas much better than wood
• Fiberglass reinforced wall panels for moisture resistance and easy cleaning
• Commercial grade flooring with flash cove base for easy cleaning and water control
• 3 toilet stalls, a urinal, and 4 shower stalls with dressing area
• Stalls constructed of galvanized steel with a baked enamel finish and stainless steel hardware.
Learn more about BigSteelBox Structures mobile washrooms and wash car products.
Residential Moving & Storage
BigSteelBox makes residential moving and storage simple.
We deliver a BigSteelBox to your home, you pack it at your own pace, then we pick it up and move it to your new home. If you need storage, keep the Box at your place or we'll store it at one of our secure locations.
Benefits of Building with Steel
For mobile structures on remote worksites, building with steel makes sense when compared to wood-frame construction.
BigSteelBoxes are built for ocean shipping and withstanding the elements, so they're much more solid, durable and stackable than trailers.